* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
- HFP (hands-free), HSP (headset) corresponding
- Frequency (GHz)
- 2.4 to 2.48
- Continuous Standby Time
- (Waiting time in the case) you do not have the sense (driver sleep time) waiting up to 2 years time: 1400 hours maximum (58 days)
- Sensing Distance (mm)
- 1000 (angle: 80 degree)
- Transmission Methods
- Storage Temperature Range (degree c)
- -20 to 60
- Possible Talk Time (h)
- Up to 28
- Charging Time (hours)
- Up to 2.5
- Communication Distance
- (Depending on use environment.) About 10m
- Transmission Output
- Class 2
- Dimensions (Width W x Depth D x Height H) (mm)
- Compatible Standard
- 2.1 + EDR compliant Bluetooth Ver
- Built-in lithium polymer battery
- Operating Temperature Range (deg C)
- -10 to 50
- Output (W)
- 3 (maximum)
- Weight (g)
- About 72
- Set Contents
- Body, USB charging cable, one clip, instruction manual, warranty card
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
1 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Attached to commercial vehicles. We are using nearly all day.
On 2015-04-02 20:26:42
Movement of people sensor is, in spite of the fact that sitting all the way to the driver's seat, there are many things that become the standby state.
With respect to the operation and sound quality, especially regardless care.
When they've been in a standby state to being in front of the eye, only the incoming sound from the mobile phone and there is an incoming call is ...
In the case of important phone call, it will be a call is received by mobile phone.
The length of the waiting time is a good thing, but I want to catch the person to reliably use.
In my case, it was good feeling even if there is no such as sensors with a power cord.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought