* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
- This product is manufactured in Japanese standards. Please check the specification before you order., * Dedicated current sensor (CT) is a circuit voltage 440V AC system low pressure only. It can not be used for high-voltage circuit.
In various eco power meter excluding AKW8115, when measuring the high voltage circuit, because it measures in combination with a commercially available secondary current 5A CT and 5A dedicated CT for high voltage circuit (AKW4801C), AKW4801C is indispensable.
* To measure with AKW8115, dedicated CT cannot be used.
* URD made CT (split-type CT CTL-CL series) is recommended for AKW8115.
* Various dedicated current sensor (CT) is not included in the Eco-Power Meter.
* Each of dedicated current sensor (CT) includes 1m extension cable.
- Desorption Times
- About 100 times
- Withstand Voltage (V/min)
- (Initial) AC1000 (between the through-hole output lead)
- Rated Current (mA)
- (Secondary side) 1.67 / 16.7
- Impact Resistance (Malfunction)
- 98m / s2 or more (up, down, left and right, each direction four times before and after)
- Vibration Resistance (malfunction)
- 10 over 55Hz (between the period 1min), half amplitude 0.15mm (up, down, left and right, between the front and rear each direction 10min)
- Ambient Humidity
- 35 over 85% RH (non-condensing at 20 degC )
- Impact Resistance
- 294m / s2 or more (up, down, left and right, each direction five times before and after)
- Vibration Resistance
- 10 over 55Hz (between the period 1min), half amplitude 0.375mm (up, down, left and right, each direction for one hour before and after)
- Insulation Resistance (Mohm)
- (Initial) 100 or more (at DC500V megger, between the output lead and the through-hole)
- Storage Temperature (DegreeC)
- Over 20 over +60 (however, with no icing or condensation)
- Bore into Hole Diameter
- Number of Rolls
- Rated Current (A)
- (Primary side) 5/50
- (Protection) + / over 7.5V with clamp element
- Operating Temperature Range (deg C)
- Over 10 over +50 (however, with no icing or condensation)
- Weight (g)
- About 60 (including relay cable)