* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
- This product is manufactured in Japanese standards. Please check the specification before you order.
- 2015 Trusco Published Pages
- 1 2427
- 2014 TRUSCO Published Page
- Lighting Color
- Energized: when the green LED blown: red LED
- Compatible Fuse Tube Size (mm)
- Connection Type
- Soldering or 187 tab type
- Installation Method
- Lock nut fixed
- Current (mA)
- Red 1.0 over 4.0, green 5.0 over 14.0
- Voltage (V)
- (Circuit) AC / DC12 over 28
- Current (A)
- (Circuit) up to 10 over a continuous 7A
- Weight (g)
- Dimension (mm)
- Cap: ABS resin, Lens: polycarbonate resin, body: PBT resin
- TRUSCO Part Number
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
1 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Maintenance of the personal computer
On 2016-07-30 12:30:00
I was embarrassed if you do not know the meaning of the lead wire. It was able to turn on the green neon lamp because the meaning has been found to find a circuit diagram on the net. I thought that it is good when there is a circuit diagram Toka manual. Not look good because the light the way of the neon lamp is shifted to one side. Appearance is thought to be good if run over by evenly rounded.