Neodymium Magnet Holder
- Do not screw in to deep. Too deep threadening may make magnet fall out., Do not screw in to deep. Too deep threadening may make magnet fall out.
- To embedding int jig and tool, and adsorption., To embedding int jig and tool, and adsorption.
- 2014 TRUSCO Published Page
- Maximum Temperature (Degree C)
* Products that meet your criteria are shown in
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
3 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Surface grinder wire cutting
On 2017-12-01 14:31:07
There was a magnetic force more than imagined it tough to peel off stuck magnets.
For holding the lever type dial gauge
On 2017-07-17 15:32:47
Milling machine This is attached to the tip of the collet, and it is used for parallel alignment of the material in the X axis direction with lever type dial gauge. The plane of the adsorption part comes out well, the adsorption power is strong, the gauge does not wobble.
Fixation aid when opening a metal window
On 2016-10-22 19:35:52
It was powerful to a small extent. I wish I had a through hole.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought