Digital Letter Scale
* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
- This product is manufactured in Japanese standards. Please check the specification before you order.
- Dimensions (Depth D x Width W x Height H)(mm)
- (Including silicon leg) 196x134x30 / close time: 147x134x48
- Auto Power-off
- About 6 minutes
- Maximum Measurement (g)
- Character Height (mm)
- Weighing Plate Dimension (mm)
- Minimum Display (g)
- 1 up to 2000 - 0.5, 1000 to 1000 - 0
- Power (V)
- DC3 (two AAA batteries)
- Weight (g)
- (Including battery) about 378
- ABS, AS
- (Removable tray)included / transparent cover (Tare function) equipped
- Instruction manual (with warranty), two AAA batteries, one postal tariff
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
4 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
When sending mail
On 2016-07-28 16:51:12
It is compact and easy to use and satisfied.
Used for weighing when daily postal payment is presented
On 2016-01-13 15:28:39
For large mail items such as A4 envelopes, liquid crystal display can be used without any problem. However, although there is description that "It is easy to weigh large mail items when using your own letter stand" in the instruction manual, I would like you to include it as an accessory part if possible. If you purchase separately, I felt that superiority would be lost compared to a slightly more expensive product such as a tray being tilted.
Shipping of mail
On 2015-11-03 16:35:26
The digital display has large characters and its usability is very good.
When mailing documents
On 2015-04-01 08:26:49
Documents which are difficult to understand from the recent issue of the letter also become mailed and we decided to purchase from the frequency of use. Impression that goods are lightweight and compact. Digital display is also big, so it is very easy to see, price is also cheap in digital type. However, although the fee list is set in the part to be dished, it seems that it can be detached by sliding type unlocking but it seems that it will be damaged if treating the locking part is quite hard. Moreover, although it seems that replacement of the list is also possible at the time of price revision due to this desorption, the main spare paper is not attached! Is it? As a result, I think that the goods themselves are good, unless you care about the details.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought