* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
- Never cut while applying current. It's really dangerous. Not for screw, nail, and piano wire cutting. Not strip teflon wire. There is case that is it not applicable for solid wire cover reeling off from VVF cable.
- To electrical work like domestic wiring etc., to cut and strip coated wire such as automotive, electrical appliance, etc.
- Operating Range (mm2)
- 0.2 - 5.5
- Operating Range (mm)
- (Strip length) 3 - 25
- Weight (g)
- (Blade part) steel plate, (handle) ABS resin / steel plate
- (Limited to line width 12mm or less) single-wire, composite wire, flat cable
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
5 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
On 2016-03-09 20:40:14
On 2014-11-23 19:46:50
I thought it was a tool that does not need, but are attracted to the price I tried to buy to try, but now the necessary tools much would playing with waste into a high workability even preeminent.
Used for wiring relationship of machine
On 2014-09-03 07:59:51
Work fast satisfaction.
We use in electrical equipment tinkering of bikes and cars.
On 2014-05-26 22:06:42
Again is a dedicated product is easy to use. That's Electric Works pliers but had sometimes failed does not fail if this. We want the type to turn in the middle of the harness Speaking greed, but the price will be three-fold.
Bike wiring processing
On 2014-04-03 15:58:03
Than not and this is located in, work efficiency will be much better. One in the family!