* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
- Regarding a concrete bit, please purchase a commercially available according to the application.
- Drilling work for concrete and brick.
- Maximum Drilling Capacity (mm) Concrete
- Clutch Number(stage)
- Compatible Bits
- 15085,15086,15060, B41001,15095
- Work Amount (approx.)
- [Pine 25mm thickness (phi8mm x 25mm)] 168 hole, [iron plate 6mm thick (phi3mm x 6mm)] 112 hole, [concrete 50mm thickness (phi6mm x 25mm)] 860 hole
- Max Boring Capability (mm) Wooden
- Maximum drilling capacity (Ironworks)
- Chucking Ability (mm)
- Blows (min-1 [times/minute])
- 0-7500 / 0-24000
- Maximum Torque (N m)
- Revolution (min-1[r.p.m])
- 0-500 / 0-1600
- Vibration drill
- Weight (ｋg)
- Compatible Body
- Continuously variable transmission, keyless chuck, clutch
- [Drill] 2.5mm, 6mm, [plus] # 2, [positive drive] # 2
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
2 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Drilling in concrete retaining wall
On 2016-04-16 15:53:15
Although it is still in trial stage, DIY level is sufficient performance. Although it may be inferior if compared with a dedicated vibration drill, I am satisfied with ease of use unique to EVO which can be replaced by head.
DIY carpenter, for work
On 2014-09-09 13:26:48
It is very satisfying because we can handle strength, dust, vibration drill and various uses for screw fastening (1 to 10) with this adapter. There are two stages of speed adjustment, so it's alright, you can use it without stress even for jobs that require tough work.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought