|SUPER OIL-BASED EPOXY ANTICORROSIVE PAINT
* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
- The nature of the hazardous materials
- Semi-cured Dry Time (min)
- About 20 (20 degC ), about 30 (winter)
- Content of Hazardous Material
- Product Name of Hazardous Material
- First petroleum
- Types of Hozardous Materials
- Fourth class
- Danger Level
- Touching Dry Time (min)
- About 10 (20 degC ), about 20 (winter)
- Coating Area (m2)
- About 1.2 over 1.6 (1 coats)
- High performance epoxy resin-based rust spray
- Red rust
- Synthetic resins (epoxy)
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
2 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
It was used as a rust of metal parts.
On 2015-11-19 16:08:15
At the time of purchase on the WEB, product image to be displayed on the screen was puzzled for a different product (spray cans). It is recommended fixes.
When the paint job
On 2015-11-18 19:49:35
Very easy to paint ※. ① inconspicuous even a brush of eye ② growth may also be in close contact with the good ③ water-based paint. I think cheap rust use in a comprehensive manner.