* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
- The nature of the hazardous materials
- Semi-cured Dry Time (min)
- About 360 (20 degC ), about 720 (winter)
- Content of Hazardous Material
- Product Name of Hazardous Material
- Second petroleum
- Types of Hozardous Materials
- Fourth class
- Danger Level
- Touching Dry Time (min)
- About 60 (20 degC ), about 120 (winter)
- Coating Area (m2)
- About 6.1 over 8.0 (2 coats)
- Oil-based varnish
- Synthetic resin (urethane)
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
4 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Coating of wooden medal created (for the tournament)
On 2016-07-10 16:16:42
It survived very easy to apply.
Painting of the entrance door
On 2015-06-14 15:34:46
Material is light resistance looks good because the urethane
Wooden box making
On 2014-11-21 18:11:10
We chose from the price at the convenience because you can buy along with the other things.
On 2014-10-29 14:31:34
It will be clean finish that film is a hard gloss. If you use them diluted to place in the sun, so there is a case in which the film is peeled off, better to use in undiluted It is assumed that good. If you want to save the leftover cans, because it is formed in a thick film on the paint surface, we recommend the purchase of the amount cut - use.