* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
- Never use solvents such as thinner, benzine, etc., Never use solvents such as thinner, benzine, etc.
- Gauge to measure bolt and nut size., Gauge to measure bolt and nut size.
- Weight (g)
- Measuring Range
- 6 to 10, 1/4 inch to 3/4 inches nominal diameter, metric screws: (volts) inch screw M6 to M20 (nut) 1 / 4-5 / 8 inches
- Dimension (mm)
- Body: ABS resin
- Inch meter conversion table with
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
6 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
To organize the bolt nut
On 2016-06-06 01:41:42
I bought jumped in price. No way inch main millimeter is is that it is a bonus basis was the soft underbelly of the place does not mean to buy a look at the ... actual item.
It uses to determine the standard unknown screw
On 2016-05-31 05:34:33
When I am in imprinted on the product if the screws standard table works well in the field work.
On 2015-11-07 13:11:06
I expected something in the home center. It was different from the ideal.
Simple inspection of screws
On 2015-02-06 00:19:58
Small cracks are seen everywhere due to unevenness of the material at the time of manufacture. I can not figure out how to use it by watching Pat. Nut is also inches only, so it's a bit unsatisfactory
Check the size of the screw nut
On 2014-10-10 18:20:09
Is it necessary to get used to how to use? Now I do not have confidence in discrimination I actually want tapping or a plate with screws attached
On 2014-10-01 20:26:32
It is mainly used as a guide for inch size. The length gauge under the neck is unnecessary, if it is maintenance work normally there is a scale at hand, rather than a pitch gauge I think that it is perfect as a simple measurement gauge.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought