* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
- Never use solvents such as thinner, benzine, etc., Never use solvents such as thinner, benzine, etc.
- Gauge to measure bolt and nut size., Gauge to measure bolt and nut size.
- Weight (g)
- Measuring Range
- 6 to 10, 1/4 inch to 3/4 inches nominal diameter, metric screws: (volts) inch screw M6 to M20 (nut) 1 / 4-5 / 8 inches
- Dimension (mm)
- Body: ABS resin
- Inch meter conversion table with
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
6 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
To organize the bolt nut
On 2016-06-06 01:41:42
I bought jumped in price. No way inch main millimeter is is that it is a bonus basis was the soft underbelly of the place does not mean to buy a look at the ... actual item.
It uses to determine the standard unknown screw
On 2016-05-31 05:34:33
When I am in imprinted on the product if the screws standard table works well in the field work.
Organization of the screw
On 2015-11-07 13:11:06
I was expecting something that is in the home improvement. It was different from the ideal.
Simple inspection of the screw
On 2015-02-06 00:19:58
You can see fine cracks everywhere probably because of the unevenness of the time of production material.
I do not know immediately how to use at the first glance.
A little unsatisfactory because the nut is also only inches
Size confirmation of Bisunatto
On 2014-10-10 18:20:09
One or familiar with how to use is needed now, is not able to have confidence in the determination
Actually or tapping, I want a plate attached with screws
On 2014-10-01 20:26:32
It mainly used as a measure of the inch size. Length gauges under the neck is not required, if the maintenance work there to the normal hand scale, I think that it is perfect as a simple measurement gauge and rather there is a pitch gauge.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought