* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
- Never look directly at the Sun with magnifier! NEVER!, Never look directly at the Sun with magnifier! NEVER!
- Observation of micro small objectm inspection of printed material., Observation of micro small objectm inspection of printed material.
- Luminous Intensity (mcd)
- Lens Magnification
- 60 - to 100-fold
- LR11303 or alkaline batteries (included)
- Weight (g)
- Dimension (mm)
- Body: ABS resin
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
2 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
On 2016-10-26 23:23:59
Can be expanded up to 100 times, it is recommended price is also less expensive. Well it looks.
Looking at the state of the cutting edge
On 2016-08-18 16:36:57
Although already using 30 times the company's pocket magnifying glass, absolutely
Measurement points was a dark and hard to see state, purchase point is in this product query
Was that there is a bright feature, you describe your impressions of try using actually
1) There is no description of item, but this type of magnifying glass becomes a reverse image
Not seen as a normal image, care must be taken upon purchase this point
2) ratio is as high as 60 to 100 times, but you will feel that seemingly high functionality
And that as the actual feeling of use, this magnification is the reverse image, high magnification
Therefore difficult pin that Yuku look to identify the point of an object
Difficult very easy to use as a practical because the range of bets fit is very narrow
Easier to use 20 times to 50 times the magnification as the thoughts of the individual
60-fold to 100-fold are not matched as this type loupe
3) The bottom line of hand lighting function is attached, but the dimming function without a certain amount of light
For, white, very hard to see Shi jump white, such as a metal surface
It becomes easy to see in its own way and cover with a thin black film on the lamp
In, as long as there is a remodeling plan the future, I want you to put a dimming function
4) of the lens itself resolution is a decent accuracy for the acrylic lens
Not very effective in practice be 100 times