Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
TERASAKI INDUSTRIES CO.,LTD.
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
6 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
On 2016-05-18 15:11:44
I think that may of being change the magnification. You can use even while the glasses, but, probably because of astigmatism hard to see. Also making it to the attachment of the double, but this is rather use hesitation. It seems it is better to use one by one.
On 2015-11-28 15:33:50
On 2015-06-30 18:25:09
1. Shinwa measurement part number: 75737 buy, than other products in the same shape ¥ 1000 expensive.
A battery storage portion will be better if you place a little more on top.
2. Made in China (China design?): When lowering the lens to the face, the lid of the battery case cover is painful Upon my head.
3. It plans to be attached two the lens is good, but can not flip-up lens and install two.
Do designers have used the product?
4. Draft of the lens two attachment is good, but the side of the lens closer to the face can not splashed up completely.
5. Remedy: Cut the second piece lens holder of the portion close to the face is used in the single lens.
Ease of use is very good.
On 2015-05-26 20:15:49
It is nice that there is a place (magnification lens) of the lens. Things distorted manner you feel on the lens itself. I feel like that does not fit a little eye to focus. We are using a variety of manufacturers, but for the price is, say kana.
Assembly of the model
On 2014-11-28 13:50:23
Lightly, the lens is there two, are very happy.
On 2014-09-13 18:07:55
It was the first to provide a head loupe try to use when processing a small part of the plastic model. Can be expanded in two stages is ◎. Also between the attachment it was with no sense of incongruity in the lightweight. Just because that stare at things through a magnifying glass lens was not until now, forever when I look at the things to be long loupe over, a little feeling going to be bad feelings. In that case, since it is possible to raise up a quick loupe, it is frequently likely of yo If we use to raising or lowering the loupe.