- When the other side of material surface is rough. When it is expected that foreign material in it on the bearing surface. Especially when you want to keep coefficient of friction as low as possible.
- Bending Modulus of Elasticity (N/mm2[kgfcm2])
- RoHS Directive
- Linear Expansion Coefficient (x 10-5/degree C)
- 8 to 13
- Allowable Maximum Speed V (m/s[m/min])
- Allowable Maximum Surface Pressure P (N/mm2[kgf/cm2])
- Allowable PV Value (N/mm2/m/sec)[kgf/cm2/m/min]
- Bending Strength (N/mm2)
- Melting Point (degree c)
- Specific Gravity
- Lubricating Method
- Fracture Elongation (%)
- Operating Temperature Range (deg C)
- -40 to +80
* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
1 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
On 2015-05-16 15:01:57
But it was used as a spacer of the swing arm,
Lubricity also good enough performance.