- When the other side of material surface is rough. When it is expected that foreign material in it on the bearing surface. Especially when you want to keep coefficient of friction as low as possible.
- Bending Modulus of Elasticity (N/mm2[kgfcm2])
- RoHS Directive
- Linear Expansion Coefficient (x 10-5/degree C)
- 8 to 13
- Allowable Maximum Speed V (m/s[m/min])
- Allowable Maximum Surface Pressure P (N/mm2[kgf/cm2])
- Allowable PV Value (N/mm2/m/sec)[kgf/cm2/m/min]
- Bending Strength (N/mm2)
- Melting Point (degree c)
- Specific Gravity
- Lubricating Method
- Fracture Elongation (%)
- Operating Temperature Range (deg C)
- -40 to +80
* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
3 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Contact portion between the rotary member and the bearing
On 2017-03-21 18:06:26
Which are in the contact portion between the rotor and the bearing, did a work of as intended to prevent the rubbing directly.
Thrust washer of small motors
On 2017-03-13 08:25:10
Backlash in the thrust of a small motor is tried using for that occurred.
Rotation noise was also a success quieter.
On 2015-05-16 15:01:57
But it was used as a spacer of the swing arm,
Lubricity also good enough performance.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought