* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
- Suitable for fixing liquid crystal light guide plate, reflective sheet and diffusion sheet, etc. For fixing parts of the small electronic equipment. For film, end socket for drum such as paper, and splicing..
- Shear Bond Strength (N/400mm2)
- Adhesive Force (N/25mm)
- 11.25 (versus stainless steel)
- First face acrylic second face acrylic
- Tape Thickness (mm)
- Tape Length (m)
- Base Material
- PET film
- Tape Width (mm)
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
2 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Adhesion of the material in human-powered aircraft production
On 2016-01-18 22:08:21
I bought because it was recommended item was sent directly from the use of methods and conditions to Teraoka Seisakusho.
I was looking for a thin, but was very happy. Adhesive force, was fully satisfactory thing considering the shear adhesive force both thinness.
Only one point, but is some of the there is a hand cutting property, you may not be able to use rounded to not cut well and do not cut with care. Overall it was made this evaluation does not mean you do not cut by hand.
Adhesion of the flexible cable
On 2015-08-18 17:39:41
So it was written with the film I thought that either transparent, but it was thin types of paper made of ordinary double-sided tape.
Because the type of transparent film is necessary, next, because it does not fully use it itself or rather you think I do not buy anymore.
Look for the real film type.