Telescopic Hand Clamp
* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
- Nylon made. Do not use for high temperature item. This is for light work. If fix strength is required, please use metal cramp and C-clamp., Nylon made. Do not use for high temperature item. This is for light work. If fix strength is required, please use metal cramp and C-clamp.
- Fixing work at light work., Fixing work at light work.
- Mouth Opening (mm)
- 0-130 (arm when extended)
- (Body) nylon fiber, (grip) TPR
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
3 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Temporary fixing of the members
On 2016-08-16 22:56:40
Funny is that product do but
Is a little powerless part of the arm is in my use applications
Normally we recommend more of the C-vise pliers
Woodworking work general
On 2015-10-19 14:36:02
This product is easiest to use although I bought 2 or 3 types of other companies for comparison. Since it is not a ratchet type, the last one tightening works. Although it looks awkward, it can grasp the most things thanks to the mouth (about 150) opening wide. Even if the hand is small (female, elderly is especially) power comes in because you can adjust the opening of the grip mouth and make the grip part easy to grasp by hand. It is this without hesitation if purchase becomes necessary additionally. I have used it for about a year, but for now it does not matter. (Us person is not related person)
On 2015-06-12 17:21:18
I use it when setting a square pipe.