- Material (spring)
- Stainless steel
- Compatible Electiric Wires
- Line /0.08 to 2.5(3.5)mm2 (copper) than /phi0.65 to phi2.0IV7 this [specific] Electrical Appliance and single wire (copper) phi1.6 phi2.0mm [general purpose] single line There are cases where the type of line /0.08 to 4.0mm2 wire, it can
- Leader Wire Length (mm)
- Material (Housing)
- Heat-resistant nylon 66
- Compatible Standard
- Specific electrical appliances fit mark (PSE), certified inspection agency name (JET), RoHS compliant products
- Specific electrical appliances / 20A300V general use / 32A400V
- Body / gray lever / Orange
- 66 nylon conductive parts / tinned copper operating lever / heat resistance (glass-filled)
* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
ELPA (ASAHI ELECTRIC CO,LTD)
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
6 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Connection in equipment
On 2017-05-02 22:09:37
I use it in a place that connects electric wires that do not require waterproofing. It can be removed when there is something, thankful because there is no shortening of the electric wire every time you replace it. Just thinking that the transparent thing of the new product is smaller things and thinking to purchase it next time.
Removal of the wire is perfect for frequent coupling portion.
On 2016-08-23 16:39:07
Well very work efficiency is safe.
We are using the on-site electrical installation work.
On 2016-04-21 16:52:11
Use the one-touch connector, it had improved work efficiency.
It is connected to miss, since it removed re-connection, no longer waste.
Price to a little more, or it will not be cheap.
Purchase the number be selected if it is possible in the 10 units, it will buy more.
On 2015-04-16 14:37:40
This is nice, I like it.
Stage lighting wiring.
On 2015-04-14 14:50:14
In each case, the wiring was different "stage wiring", previously used "plug-in connector" almost disposable. Since this product has almost no "trace" on the conductor, the connector itself can be used as it is, so it is economically and time-enjoyable as well. What is worrisome is saying "How many times do you use it around" good? I would like to clarify this point.
Wiring work on the ceiling
On 2014-10-24 13:44:49
Easy and very convenient.