* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
- * Use M3 screw or countersunk rivet for attachment. Diameter 5.0 countersinking is required. Avoid direct contact with the magnet since it is weak in impact.
- Measuring instrument, OA equipment, furniture, household appliances, etc.
- Adsorption Strength (N [kgf])
- About 26.5 [2.7]
- Operating Temperature Range (deg C)
- Weight (g)
- (Base, keeper) SPCC, (magnet) neodymium
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
3 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
At the construction furniture construction
On 2017-07-25 14:46:44
There is a magnetic catch with depth in the home center, but there was no such thin type. It is useful.
On 2017-06-20 18:50:40
It is thin but strong, so it has many uses. I like it very much.
Used as a door catcher
On 2016-11-22 11:01:26
I was looking for a thin item, so I found it in a monotalou and was very helpful.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought