- *IP57 waterproof standard product. Do not immerse in water for a long time. It will result in failure. * Battery built into the unit is for factory operation check. Replace the battery before use.
- Survey of various water quality.
- Storage Temperature/Humidity Range
- 0 over + 60 degC , 75% RH or less (without condensation)
- Operating Temperature and Humidity Range
- 0 over + 50 degC , 80% RH or less (without condensation)
- CR2032 x2 single lithium battery
- Weight (g)
- About 87 (including battery)
- Dimension (mm)
- Instruction manual, standard solution (pH4, pH7), preservative solution (Soaking Solution), calibration volume adjustment for the driver (built-in)
* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
2 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Water quality management of tropical fish
On 2014-12-11 13:07:36
The reaction is fast and easy to use. Sensitivity 0.01, sensitivity required for fish is up to 0.1, but since the 1 / 100th part continues to fluctuate, it truncates and records. It is reliable because it is 2 point calibration. After all, only by roughly the litmus paper, it was good to be a meter.
Simple water quality measurement before and after installation of groundwater treatment facility
On 2014-09-03 16:05:10
Calibration standard solution (PH 7, PH 4) and preservatives are also included so you can purchase them immediately. Although the items of this hand are cheap in price, some people are uneasy as to how long the service life is, and I chose this that the sensors can replace the main body because it is likely to be replaced with each other that the sensor can not be replaced. I did the first calibration to use it immediately after receipt but it was not crazy whether it was being calibrated at the time of shipment. Although it is unknown how long the useful life is, it is a satisfactory product.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought