Dust Mask DR10R-1 DR10R-1
- Package Qty.
- Ship pack of
- Earth and sand, rock (digging and crushing work, etc.), pesticide spraying work (water dispersible powder, dusting powder)
- Exhaust Resistance (Pa)
- (In-house reference value) 55, (average measured value) 43
- National Certification Acceptance Number
- Inhalation Resistance (Pa)
- (In-house reference value) 66, (average measured value) 59
- Weight (g)
- (Average measured value) 75 or less
- (Filtration material) R1
- Material (surface body)
- Styrene elastomer
- Intake Resistance Rise Value (Pa)
- (Average measured value) 270 or less
- Particle Collection Efficiency (%)
- (In-house reference value) 82, (average measured value) 86.9
- Case less
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
4 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
On 2016-09-29 17:44:13
It's expensive and simple, but enough. However, I think that it is inferior to a mask that costs more than that.
Heat insulation material installation work
On 2015-07-08 17:38:52
I tried to purchase it with reasonable affordability, but it seemed that gaps with my face would certainly come out, and it was unpopular for employees.
Use for work inside the tunnel
On 2015-06-03 15:13:05
Although there was a little discomfort at the time of wearing, it was not as imagined as it was. I think that replacing the filter is also good.
On 2014-12-09 13:28:39
It is very easy and easy to use.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought