Carbide stainless steel hole cutter (with carbide chips) TG15
- Package Qty.
- Ship pack of
- Shank No.
- Blade Thickness (mm)
- Drill Diameter (phi mm)
- Shank Diameter (phi mm)
- Center drill: Cobalt high-speed steel
- TRUSCO Part Number
- Effective Length (Maximum Cutting Depth) (mm)
- Effective Cutting Capacity (mm)
- Usage Tool
- Electric drill, drill press
- Weight (g)
- Overall Length (mm)
- Hole Saw Outer Diameter (mm)
- Work Material
- STAINLESS STEEL, HOLLOW, GRIDDLE, FRP, CAST IRON PLATES, PLYWOOD, PLASTICS, ETC.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
3 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Drilling of SUS 304
On 2016-12-04 20:00:13
For bimetal stainless steel, it was relatively easy to drill in a thick plate where teeth did not stand.
Drilling of a sheetless steel plate
On 2016-02-01 14:43:46
I tried various hole saws up to now, but this chip manufacturer has a tip attached to the perfect circle and it is difficult for chipping to occur.
Drilling of iron plate and SUS plate
On 2014-09-13 12:13:56
Compared to cheap one, the sharpness and the possession of the blade are quite good. Even a little expensive is economical.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought