Carbide stainless steel hole cutter (with carbide chips) TG49
- Package Qty.
- Ship pack of
- Effective Length (Maximum Cutting Depth) (mm)
- Effective Cutting Capacity (mm)
- Shank No.
- Drill Diameter (phi mm)
- Weight (g)
- TRUSCO Part Number
- Blade Thickness (mm)
- Shank Diameter (phi mm)
- Overall Length (mm)
- Hole Saw Outer Diameter (mm)
- Usage Tool
- Electric drill, drill press
- Center drill: Cobalt high-speed steel
- Work Material
- STAINLESS STEEL, HOLLOW, IRON PLATE, FRP, CAST IRON PLATES, PLYWOOD, SYNTHETIC RESIN, ETC.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
2 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
The drilling of the FRP
On 2017-01-18 08:48:00
After you have survived so very well cut, but is either us to long-lasting much
We expect the performance of the cemented carbide tip
Drill holes for the cable through the counter
On 2013-04-04 22:53:00
It opened the four holes, but work may be sharpness without chipping of the blade was easy.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought