SCHOU light disk M SD10015-M
- Package Qty.
- Ship pack of
- Maximum Rotation Speed (min-1[r. p.m])
- Structure of Abrasives
- Non-woven nylon /abrasive cloth
- Diameter (phi mm)
- Application 2
- Cleaning before welding. Scraping of burnt deposits after welding of stainless steel Removal of wood fluff. Blur abrasion of aluminum products.
- Disc Grinder (electric / air), electric drill, drill press
- Removes rust and dirt . Stainless finish.Cleaning before welding.Takes off burning marks from stainless etc. after welding. Takes off the blur of abrasion from aluminum products and fluff from the timber.
- TRUSCO Part Number
- Hole Diameter (phi mm)
- Abrasive Material
- Grain Size
- Description 2
- Nylon non woven abrsavives are used, so it doesn't chip away at your work and only polishes away the surface
- For cleaning before welding. For removing burnt caused by welding stainless etc. For removing wood fluff. Blur on scratches on aluminum products.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
3 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Finish polishing of wood,
On 2016-10-01 20:17:08
It can fit up to a considerable curved surface and it becomes matte finish. To get a gloss, hit 180.
Preliminary polishing before buffing
On 2016-02-10 22:37:11
Flexibility to use for curved surfaces is recommended.
On 2012-09-20 13:30:38
Although it was planned to be used in the Shinano air disk grinder, it could not be used because it hits the disc cover. I thought that it would be good if the outer diameter was a little smaller like the 3 M bevel.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought