SCHOU light disk M SD10015-M
- Package Qty.
- Ship pack of
- Grain Size
- TRUSCO Part Number
- Hole Diameter (phi mm)
- Abrasive Material
- Silicon Carbide
- Application 2
- Cleaning before welding. Scraping of burnt deposits after welding of stainless steel Removal of wood fluff. Blur abrasion of aluminum products.
- Disc Grinder (electric / air), electric drill, drill press
- Removes rust and dirt . Stainless finish.Cleaning before welding.Takes off burning marks from stainless etc. after welding. Takes off the blur of abrasion from aluminum products and fluff from the timber.
- Maximum Rotation Speed (min-1[r. p.m])
- Structure of Abrasives
- Non-woven nylon /abrasive cloth
- Diameter (phi mm)
- Description 2
- Nylon non woven abrsavives are used, so it doesn't chip away at your work and only polishes away the surface
- For cleaning before welding. For removing burnt caused by welding stainless etc. For removing wood fluff. Blur on scratches on aluminum products.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
3 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Polished finish of the wood,
On 2016-10-01 20:17:08
It becomes fit can matte finish to a considerable curved surface. It is to give the gloss put the 180 number.
Preliminary polishing before buffing
On 2016-02-10 22:37:11
Flexibility can also be used on a curved surface is recommended.
On 2012-09-20 13:30:38
Use was planned in the air disk grinder of Shinano, but it did not work because the would hit the disc cover. Outside diameter as the bevel of 3M was I thought to may be a little more small.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought