Flap Wheel D100xW25mm AF10025
- Package Qty.
- Ship pack of
- Diameter x Width W (mm)
- Maximum Rotation Speed (min-1[r. p.m])
- Abrasive Material
- Application 2
- Finishing after welding Rounding of the edges and around the hole Removal of scratches Removal of small burrs Surface polishing
- For removing burnt caused by welding. For removing edge and deburring surronding holes. For removing scratches. For deburring on small parts. For polishing surface.
- Compatible Tool
- Hand grinder, electric drill, drilling machining
- Shaft Diameter x Shaft Length (mm)
- Structure of Abrasives
- Polishing cloth
- Grain Size
- Description 2
- Since it has good workability , work can be done anywhere on any surface such as plane , curved or variant surfaces etc. removing of burr and rust from both ferrous and nonferrous metals, scratch removing off inside of pipe and the open parts, it is suitable for the grinding of the grooves and polishing work.
- grinding of iron and stainless steel
Cleaning before welding.
pipe Internal surface polishing
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed