Micro Flap 10x20 MF1020
- Package Qty.
- Ship pack of
- TRUSCO Part Number
- Shaft Diameter x Shaft Length (mm)
- Structure of Abrasives
- Polishing cloth
- Grain Size
- For polishing casting surface. For rusting. For polishing before coating.
- Application 2
- Casting skin polishing Rust Remover Sanding before painting
- Diameter x Width W (mm)
- Maximum Rotation Speed (min-1[r. p.m])
- Abrasive Material
- Polishing of uneven and curved surfaces Cast metal skin polishing Polishing in detailed and narrow spaces Rust Removal Sanding before painting
- Compatible Tool
- Hand grinder, electric drill, drill press
- Description 2
- Was very small detail for grinding wheel! A small flap wheels made especially carefully. Without vibration even under high speed rotation and works outer walls work smoothly. Use alumina abrasive material.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
6 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
To rise up with engraved characters (bank) for polishing
On 2017-07-01 21:06:59
In the blink of an hour the tip worn and it became impossible to polish at a right angle.
Polishing of motorcycle parts
On 2017-02-05 08:44:12
It is a stingy in a blink of an eye. I want more durability.
Polishing of wood products
On 2016-05-10 19:15:08
It is suitable for rough cutting in narrow places. Difficult to wear faster due to price.
Motorcycle metal processing
On 2014-08-02 18:38:44
There is no problem in particular.
Shiny polishing of narrow parts of stainless steel products
On 2014-06-12 16:10:33
I use it in the place where I want the "Tear out erase hairline tone for the time being" for the narrow part of the product. After the welding trace removal, in the usual case, it will end in two steps, "polishing" → "finish polish", this one shot. Fine, there is also grinding power, so small scratches can be deviated by this. If you want greed, I'd like a little more "rice cakes" ...
On 2014-03-25 18:04:40
I used it for the first time but it was very useful for polishing fine curves and gaps. I was able to get more finish than I thought it was easy to use.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought