No Float Switch, Compact Type61 F-G N 61F-GN AC100/200
- 61F-GN AC100/200
- Package Qty.
- Ship pack of
- This product is manufactured in Japanese standards. Please check the specification before you order.
- Withstand Voltage
- AC2000V 50/60Hz 1min
- Operating Ambient Temperature (deg C)
- -10 - 55
- Power Consumption
- Below 3 VA
- Reset Resistance between Electrodes (ohm)(Recommended Value)
- About 15 to infinity
- Dynamic Resistance between Electrodes (ohm)(Recommended Value)
- 0 to about 4k
- Current between Electrodes
- AC about 1 mA or less
- Weight (g)
- Controlled Object, Using Condition
- Common clean water, waste water
- electric: 250,000 times or more mechanical: 10 million times or more
- Voltage between Electrodes
- Ambient Humidity
- 45 - 85%RH
- Insulation Resistance (Mohm)
- 100 or more (for DC500V meggers)
- Cable Length (m)
- Below 1k
- Rated Voltage (V)
- AC100/200 50/60-Hz common use
- AC200V 3A (resistance load)
- Outside Dimension (mm)
- Height 100x width 50x depth 60
- Tolerable Voltage Fluctuation
- Rated voltage of 85 to 110%
- Automatic water supply and drainage
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
3 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Switch exchange of clean water
On 2016-07-11 10:59:58
It was immediately purchase because the same thing had been sold. Cheap and was saved.
Water supply of large water tank
On 2015-09-01 20:02:16
100V, is very nice because it corresponds to a 200V supply.
On 2014-07-23 13:33:55
Because that's float sometimes garbage is caught, it was instead of this.
It is operating perfectly.
Because me to buck up to 8V in AC power it can be used safely.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought