Cord pliers PA-01
- Package Qty.
- Ship pack of
- 2015 Trusco Published Pages
- 2 1018
- Overall Length (mm)
- 245, 245
- For bare terminal / insulator / connection terminal (open type)
- The multi-function type bonding plier which can correspond to all fields of bonding job!
- Weight (g)
- 250, 250
- TRUSCO Part Number
- 288-3996, 288-3996
- Cutting of heat treated hard scew, bolt screw (chrome molybdenum steel and the like) or SUS screw may damage the main body of the product., Cutting of heat treated hard scew, bolt screw (chrome molybdenum steel and the like) or SUS screw may damage the main body of the product.
- Operating Range (mm2)
- Naked pin crimping: 0.5-2.0
Insulation pin crimping: 0.3-2.0
Connecting pin crimping: 0.3 to 1.25
Insulation coating strip: 0.1-2.0
SMALL SCREW CUTTING: M2-M5
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
3 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Repair of wiring and terminal
On 2015-08-09 15:51:37
If there is a dimension of the terminal, finish is be better than the other companies. It can be mounted to clean.
Plan to use as a substitute for the two types of tools for the insulating closed terminal for insulation terminal.
On 2015-07-30 16:23:15
But it had been substituted for the processing of open collect soldering until now, have recommended the purchase of this product it is possible to work easily so can be processed by code pliers.
There are the instructions so as not to be used for cutting of SUS of the bolt, but did not out of trouble, especially cutting. Used to work in the future by the employer liability.
Simple wiring (mainly Kyaputaia) used for temporary electrical wiring circuit changes and the like of.
On 2007-10-12 22:04:50
Relatively little crimp in force (splice, bar cap) can be variously used in the one I am satisfied because it. But it will narrow work is the leading edge of the location is hard to crimp by the shortness of the will wiring and failure, but is recommended because it is the type that can be reliably without crimping mistakes. But it is using long and is a weakness that grip would have become diagonally.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought