FA HOLE CUTTER (WITH SUPER HARD CARBIDE TIPS) FA35
- Package Qty.
- Ship pack of
- Blade Thickness (mm)
- Blade Length (mm)
- Overall Length (mm)
- TRUSCO Part Number
- Work Material
- Metal pipe materials of 3 mm or more, such as gypsum, stainless steel, sheet steel, aluminum, casting, plywood, FRP, metal siding, and vinyl chloride.
- (Blade part) carbide tips
(Center drill) Cobalt HSS
Chromium-molybdenum steel (base metal)
- Shank Diameter (phi mm)
- Weight (g)
- Hole Saw Outer Diameter (mm)
- Effective Cutting Ability (mm)
- 25 (ball press, etc.), 13 (Electric drill)
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
3 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Drilled holes in the flange
On 2016-07-11 16:50:36
It is so so good
Drilling of about SUS plate 5mm
On 2013-07-04 17:41:51
Only the strong and the teeth Japanese manufacturers will be long-lasting.
You can use with confidence.
Drilling of stainless steel member of the kitchen faucet fixtures
On 2013-04-25 17:49:03
Because the consumables is that there is no way but is in the Omikogyo product lacked a little guide the drill part to the one-shot eyes work. Will some there is also a variation because it is mass-produced goods?
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought