Drill Attachment, "L GRIP PRO" LG-5000
- Package Qty.
- Ship pack of
- Please Use the electromotive driver, as an auxiliary tool of the electric drill., Please Use the electromotive driver, as an auxiliary tool of the electric drill.
- Maximum Speed (min-1[r. p.m])
- Weight (g)
- Connection Diameter
- (hexagon) 6.35
- On the work, so use the hands use to the stability of the screw comes with bisupita.
- Corner Hit Minimum Width (mm)
- 15mm/360degree direction control
- Maximum Tolerance Torque (N m [kgf / m])
- Material (Body)
- Description 2
- Ideal for vis installation removal work in tight spots and corners.
- # 2 x 45 mm bits, # 2 x 65 mm single-bit, 1pc Bispita
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
1 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Column drilling for electrical wiring on the wall wall
On 2016-03-11 14:35:36
When reforming, opening corner wall board, drilling in a pillar and using electric wiring, but it is easy to use, it is very easy to use. In addition, maintenance of parts is substantial, too and can not be handled to work in a narrow place. I have three similar grips, but this is the easiest to use. I have been using it for about 2 years.