SPIRAL TAP ( LONG SHANK FOR GENERAL PURPOSES ) (EX-LT-SFT) EX-LT-POT OH3 M8 X 1.25 X 150
- EX-LT-POT OH3 M8 X 1.25 X 150
- Package Qty.
- Ship pack of
- Helix Angle (Degree)
- Lower Neck Part L1 (mm)
- Number of Flutes
- Pitch (mm)
- Screw Length Lc (mm)
- It is typically used in the normal spiral taps when the length is insufficient .
- Shank Diameter d (phi mm)
- Overall Length L (mm)
- Screw Diameter
- M3.5-M6 have protruding centers.
- Work Material
- Low-carbon steel, medium carbon steel, cast steel, thermoplastics
- High-Vanadium Heiss (High speed steel) HSSE
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
2 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Used when the San lock can not be used
On 2012-09-26 13:04:36
Than the type that sucks directly to the impact, more was suck to suck impact on the chuck, it is difficult to break the tap there is a surplus.
Arm also will have, but it is easier in the case of thick materials.
Shipbuilding industry manhole drilling
On 2011-01-28 15:55:15
Usability is nice, I feel runs out quickly in spite of the price.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought