Holesaw Core Drill PCWS60R
- Package Qty.
- Ship pack of
- When perforating ceramic siding, change center drill to PCHWCD225 (carbide) or PCHWCD175 (carbide). With metal siding, you can perforate within a thickness of 0.5mm, but it’s unsuitable for planar surfaces (no uneveness).
- Cutting Edge Diameter (phi mm)
- Set Contents
- Center drill PCWSCD225 L SDS plus shank PCSKLR Wooding core drill PCWS-C
- Drilling of metal siding, wood, gypsum board, veneer, slate, PVC, FRP, etc.
- Effective Length (mm)
- 130 (cutter length 160)
- Compatible Motor
- Please use with an electric drill rotation only.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
1 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Housing outer wall drilling for stove installation
On 2012-11-15 19:51:59
Very easy to use, clean and beautiful, the brain rate has improved and it is saved. Even if you hit concrete, polish again with diamond sharpener will recover the sharpness. I purchased another one for spare.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought