Daiwa WA220 Shank Grind Stone Green CM -
- Package Qty.
- Ship pack of
- Ideal for general steel like soft steel, half-mild steel etc.
Good for hardened carbon steel, stainless steel etc are ideal especially for injury prevention.
- Please use below the number of turns specified by the manufacturer. If the grinder you use is for high-speed rotating, then please at all costs lower than number of rotations and use it.
- Grinding Wheel Diameter (phi mm)
- Maximum Speed (min-1[r. p.m])
- Shaft Length (mm)
- Straight (A)
- Abrasive Grain
- WA220 (Green)
- Grindstone Length (mm)
- Outside Diameter x Width W (mm)
- Shaft Diameter x Shaft Length (mm)
- Shaft Diameter (phi mm)
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
3 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Polishing of aluminum products
On 2017-06-02 19:36:15
Both polishing power and durability are necessary and sufficient. I use them separately from small ones.
Used for mold polishing
On 2017-05-24 17:31:40
I am using it for the polishing of the mold etc, the quality is stable Yoko-san without a problem, but · · · unit price is too high, so I will not purchase it collectively, purchase only the necessary amount only when necessary.
Drilling and chamfering after rubbing, attach a loose angle to the tip of the rubber stick, and when it hits, the plane finishes very beautifully and is always used.
On 2015-07-15 12:51:49
Once you use this chamfer, you can not ship the product without chamfering. Last, hand finishing is very important. I am pleased very much as assembling also goes smoothly.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought