Daiwa WA80 Shank Grind Stone Red CM -
- Package Qty.
- Ship pack of
- Ideal for general steel like soft steel, half-mild steel etc.
Good for hardened carbon steel, stainless steel etc are ideal especially for injury prevention.
- Please use below the number of turns specified by the manufacturer. If the grinder you use is for high-speed rotating, then please at all costs lower than number of rotations and use it.
- Outside Diameter x Width W (mm)
- Shaft Diameter x Shaft Length (mm)
- Shaft Diameter (phi mm)
- Description 2
- The Daiwa Rabin is an elestic whetstone than can be used for both grinding and polishing. It is made from combining specialized abrasive grain created through special processed synthetic rubber.
- Abrasive Grain
- WA80 (Red)
- Grinding Wheel Diameter (phi mm)
- Maximum Speed (min-1[r. p.m])
- Shaft Length (mm)
- Straight type (A)
- Grindstone Length (mm)
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
2 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Cutting of curved surface
On 2013-06-17 13:16:34
I bought it to smooth the surface of the sheet metal smoothly, but it was not scraped as much as I had imagined, and the grain size is too large for # 80 number? It was an impression. Because it was used at about 2000 rpm with a drilling machine in an unsatisfactory form saying that it could not be removed although it had applied a dent of about 2 mm for several minutes, it may be necessary to use more rotational speed as the rotation speed can be used up to 20 thousand rotation degree
It is used for standing deburring work of die-cast products.
On 2008-11-18 13:58:52
Work efficiency improves and meets customer's needs.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought