Master Carbide Burr AC3C102 150L
- AC3C102 150L
- Package Qty.
- Ship pack of
- Blade Diameter (phi mm)
- Blade Length (mm)
- Recommended Rotation Speed (min-1[r.p.m])
- Type 1
- Tip: cemented carbide shank: Steel (brazing)
- Since there are few numbers of cutting blades, the chip pocket has become large making the chip brush good enough to prevent from clogging
- Shank Diameter (phi mm)
- Cut Name
- Aluminum cut
- Overall Length (mm)
- Shank Length (mm)
- Aluminum, aluminum alloys, copper / copper alloy, magnesium alloy, plastic, etc.
- For processing of non-ferrous metal, resin, etc., For processing of non-ferrous metal, resin, etc.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed