Antistatic Mat 431-01
- Package Qty.
- Ship pack of
- Semiconductor electric precision parts factory production line. Pharmaceutical factory, printing plant, laboratory. Work site which must not have static electricity.
- Electrical Resistance (ohm)
- (AnKen-ho, electrode 60phix10kg DC100V) 1.0x10 7 sup> or less
- Dimensions (Thickness x Width x Length) mm
- TRUSCO Part Number
- 2014 TRUSCO Published Page
- 60 +/- 5 (JIS K6253 durometer type A)
- Nitrile rubber (NBR)
- Tensile Strength
- (Including handle) 445x435x415
- Weight (ｋg)
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
1 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
I began to use the ESD protection of print work
On 2008-11-14 08:54:19
It reduces the static electricity when you have a screen printing during the film, makes it easier to do the alignment, and efficiency up.
The improvement was felt the ground adhesion is a little weak.