Antistatic Mat 431-02
- Package Qty.
- Ship pack of
- Semiconductor electric precision parts factory production line. Pharmaceutical factory, printing plant, laboratory. Work site which must not have static electricity.
- Electrical Resistance (ohm)
- (AnKen-ho, electrode 60phix10kg DC100V) 1.0x10 7 sup> or less
- Dimensions (Thickness x Width x Length) mm
- TRUSCO Part Number
- 2014 TRUSCO Published Page
- 60 +/- 5 (JIS K6253 durometer type A)
- Nitrile rubber (NBR)
- Tensile Strength
- (Excluding handle) 500x410x450
- Weight (ｋg)
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Teijin Frontier (NI Teijin)
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
1 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
We started using it for countermeasures against static electricity in printing work
On 2008-11-14 08:54:19
At the time of screen printing static electricity when holding the film was reduced, positioning became easier, and the efficiency was improved. As an improvement point I felt earth bonding a little weak.