Micro Sequencer Fx1N Series, Basic Unit FX1N-24MR
- Package Qty.
- Ship pack of
- This product is manufactured in Japanese standards. Please check the specification before you order.
- Outer Dimensions (Width W x Height H x Depth D) (mm)
- Number of Outputs
- Weight (ｋg)
- Power Supply Type
- AC100 to 240V
- Input/Output Extension, Special Extension
- By connectable to extension board mounted input and output expansion equipment FX2N series, it can be added of analog input and output and a small number of input and output expansion
- 27 pcs basic instruction, two step ladder instructions, application instructions 89 species
- Number of Inputs
- Output Type
- Relay output
- Input Specification
- Input Method
- NPN open collector transistor input or no-voltage contact,
- Program Memory
- Built-in step 8000 Comments Allowed input (EEPROM unnecessary backup), RUN during writable, program transfer function with memory cassette can be mounted (up to 8000 steps)
- Output Specification
- 2A / 1 point (8A / 4 points common) AC250V DC30V or less
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
3 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Control panel air shower
On 2014-09-21 08:28:31
It was normal as it was a replacement work.
When Omron's ZEN basic unit lacks the number of input points
On 2014-08-20 17:16:35
Considering price versus performance, you can be convinced that there is nothing but the best selling. Functionally it is abundant enough to use it such as the type of instruction, I thought that the time to completion was eventually cheaper than finishing a dedicated controller by applying a microcomputer. Although I did not use the small sequencer of this hand for a while, I used it this time and am surprised by the sense of inexpensiveness that functions that were only available in the higher model were added.
This time we purchased 60 relay outputs as a substitute for the MELSEC-K series
On 2014-02-21 16:58:44
There are 60 inputs and outputs, but because it was compact, I went smoothly. Also, replacing the circuit is somewhat different, but because it was Mitsubishi Doshi, there was no problem. However, because it is too small from the K series, replacement of input and output wires has occurred.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought