Micro Sequencer Fx1N Series, Basic Unit FX1N-24MT
- Package Qty.
- Ship pack of
- This product is manufactured in Japanese standards. Please check the specification before you order.
- Number of Outputs
- Weight (ｋg)
- Power Supply Type
- AC100 - 240V
- Number of Inputs
- Input/Output Extension, Special Extension
- The input/output addition equipment for the FX2N FX2N series connection possible, the extended functional board by installing, addition possibility of small score input/output addition and analog input/output
- 27 basic commands, 2 step rudder commands, 89 types of application commands
- Output Type
- Transistor output
- Input Specification
- Outer Dimensions (Width W x Height H x Depth D) (mm)
- Input Method
- NO-VOLTAGE CONTACT OR OPEN COLLECTOR TRANSISTOR NPN INPUT
- Program Memory
- 8,000 STEPS INTERNAL (EEPROM BACKUP UNNECESSARY) COMMENTS INPUT POSSIBLE, RUN MEDIUM USER WRITE AND PROGRAM TRANSFER FUNCTIONS WITH MEMORY CASSETTE INSTALLATION POSSIBLE (UP TO 8,000 STEPS)
- Output Specification
- 0.5 A / 1 POINT (0.8 A / 4 POINTS COMMON) DC5-30 V
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
3 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Control panel air shower
On 2014-09-21 08:28:31
It was normal as it was a replacement work.
When Omron's ZEN basic unit lacks the number of input points
On 2014-08-20 17:16:35
Considering price versus performance, you can be convinced that there is nothing but the best selling. Functionally it is abundant enough to use it such as the type of instruction, I thought that the time to completion was eventually cheaper than finishing a dedicated controller by applying a microcomputer. Although I did not use the small sequencer of this hand for a while, I used it this time and am surprised by the sense of inexpensiveness that functions that were only available in the higher model were added.
This time we purchased 60 relay outputs as a substitute for the MELSEC-K series
On 2014-02-21 16:58:44
There are 60 inputs and outputs, but because it was compact, I went smoothly. Also, replacing the circuit is somewhat different, but because it was Mitsubishi Doshi, there was no problem. However, because it is too small from the K series, replacement of input and output wires has occurred.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought