No Fuse Breaker Nf-Fa Series, For Control Consoles NF30-FA 3P 10A
- NF30-FA 3P 10A
- Package Qty.
- Ship pack of
- This product is manufactured in Japanese standards. Please check the specification before you order.
- External Dimensions c(mm)
- Rated Insulation Voltage (V)
- Form Name
- External Dimensions b (mm)
- Rated Breaking Capacity (kA)
- AC220V:2.5/DC65V:1.5(JIS C8370)
- Number of Poles
- Weight (ｋg)
- Connection Method
- Surface type: For pressure terminals
- External Dimensions ca (mm)
- Standard Surrouunding Temperature (degree c)
- Electrical Appliance Type Approval
- Overcurrent Tripping Operation
- Thermal system
- External Dimensions a (mm)
- Rated Current (A)
- Frame (AF)
- Installation Method
- ICE35mm Rails: Mounting screw and mounting on outer face : (please prepare mounting screws.)) * Mounting on outer faces is possible without attachment from the back with nut.In this case, terminal screws can be fastened from behind crossing gate.
- No-fuse crossing gate for control consoles (for general use)
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
7 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Used for corrugated cardboard cutter power breaker
On 2017-05-03 22:08:42
The operation of the lever lightly sounds comfortable to the opening and closing sound. You can use it with confidence.
Control panel in the equipment protection, power supply branch
On 2015-04-22 17:10:23
It previously used.
Processing man-hour reduction of the instrument mounting plate can be DIN rail mounting is can be satisfied.
On 2014-04-18 13:19:47
Small size and price is also affordable, I like to have, just arrange (shipping) 5 days scolded if a little wait.
I used it for remodeling the control panel.
On 2012-07-03 20:50:51
Especially, it was possible to use it without a problem.
We will incorporate it into the control board which we manufacture and ship
On 2012-04-20 13:16:15
It is more convenient because it requires less space for incorporating it into the control panel because the dimensions are smaller than general breakers. (Request) It is inconvenient that the terminal cover is sold separately, recently from the safety aspect I would like the terminal cover to be attached with accessories if it can be a necessary item
Control panel wiring operation
On 2012-03-28 15:42:29
It is one of commonly used parts now and I use it without any problem
Electrical wiring work
On 2012-01-17 17:21:33
I was satisfied.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought