Earth Leakage Breaker Nv-Kc Series, Agreement Size NV50-KC 3P 30A 100-200V 30MA W
- NV50-KC 3P 30A 100-200V 30MA W
- Package Qty.
- Ship pack of
- External Dimensions a (mm)
- Leakage Indication System
- Mechanical button
- Weight (ｋg)
- Harmonic surge supported
- Frame (AF)
- Overcurrent Tripping Operation
- Fully electromagnetic
- External Dimensions c(mm)
- External Dimensions b (mm)
- Earth leakage breaker NV-C series (economic article)
- Switching Lifetime (times)
- Mechanical: 10,000
ELECTRICAL (AC200V): 6000
- Phase Wire Type
- 3phi3W, 1phi3W, 1phi2W
*WHEN USING A 3-POLE CIRCUIT BREAKER AS 1phi2W, PLEASE CONNECT TO RIGHT AND LEFT POLES WITHOUT THE CENTRAL POLE.IF 1 phi 3 W IS USED, PLEASE CONNECT IT TO THE MIDDLE CENTRAL POLE.
- Number of Poles
- Within Operating Time
- Rated Sensitivity Current (mA)
- Rated Voltage AC V
- 100-200 two ways
- Standard Surrouunding Temperature (degree c)
- External Dimensions ca (mm)
- Rated Current (A)
- Electric article form approval JIS standard display approval number acquisition
- This product is manufactured in Japanese standards. Please check the specification before you order., This product is manufactured in Japanese standards. Please check the specification before you order.
- Rated Breaking Capacity (kA)
- AC200V:5/AC100V:5(JIS C8371)
- Connection Method
- Surface type: For [ O ] pressure terminals
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
4 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
On 2016-02-03 15:03:29
Goods shipment was quick, it was saved.
Expansion board expansion
On 2016-01-13 15:04:28
It increased to the empty space of the existing distribution board but it was very easy to install with fitting type. Also the wiring installation was done well. I am still a beginner but it helped smoothly. RT.
Emergency exchanges due to rain leakage actuation
On 2015-06-12 17:23:36
I was saved the next day delivery.
For air conditioner power supply
On 2013-06-04 15:55:52
I want the cheapness of the earth leakage breaker a bit cheaper It is necessary for safety but if it uses the earth leakage breaker in the branch circuit cost is taken too much
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought