Ultra Compact Electronic Sound Detector Bm BM-210D
- Package Qty.
- Ship pack of
- This product is manufactured in Japanese standards. Please check the specification before you order.
- Weight (ｋg)
- Protection Structure
- IP34 (only front part)
- TRUSCO Part Number
- Voltage Tolerance (V)
- AC90 - 110
- Rated Voltage (V)
- Overpressure value is maximum volume, in order to change with the timbre and voltage fluctuation there are times when it becomes low. In case of plural uses, even though you start the timbres simultaneously, the gap occurs in playback sound
- Operating Humidity Range
- Less than 85%
- Power Consumption (W)
- Operating Temperature Range (deg C)
- -10 - 60
- Contact Input Method
- Power supply input system
- External Contact Capacity (mA)
- 100 or more
- Sound Pressure Level (dB)
- Max 80 (at 1)
- Playback channel
CH1: beep bop beep bop, CH2: beep beep beep beep
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
3 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
For timer production
On 2016-04-13 09:59:20
No problem. If there is volume volume still better
It is used for warning when the unit is in operation.
On 2015-02-06 11:45:54
I want you to release products of around 90 db, which is hard to convey sounds due to the large noise inside the factory.
As a temperature controller interlocking alarm
On 2014-11-03 09:16:10
I purchased a temperature control alarm in the work space to increase it inside my home. The volume was as expected, sound quality was cleaner than I thought, it sounded just right in my house.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
NKK SWITCHES (Nippon Kaiheiki Kogyou)