Set Terminal Block T60 TC 60 C04
- TC 60 C04
- Package Qty.
- Ship pack of
- This product is manufactured in Japanese standards. Please check the specification before you order.
- Rated Insulation Voltage (V)
- Relative Humidity
- 45 - 85%
- Dimensions A (mm)
- Number of Poles
- Weight (g)
- Clamping Torque
- 2.2 - 2.8N･m
- Dimensions B (mm)
- Temperature rise
- less than 40 deg C (Temperature rise value of electric conduction metallic parts)
- Ambient Temperature
- -20 To 55 degree c (However, no dew condensation or freezing )
- Maximum Current (A)
- Rated Impulse Withstand Voltage (kV)
- Group Terminal Block
- Withstand Voltage
- 2500V, 1 minute
- Conformity Standard
- JIS C2811 (Terminal Block for industry)
- Rated Value (A)
- Compatible Electric Wire (mm2)
- Terminal Screws
- M5x10 + round head washer
- Connectable Wire (mm2)
- 5.5, 8, 14
- Insulation Resistance (Mohm)
- more than 100 (Between each live part mutual and between each live part and installation metallic plate)
- terminal base: phenol terminal thread-part: iron (zinc galvanizing chromate treatment) plate conducting: brass (nickel plate) register seal: fiber covering: polycarbonate
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
2 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
DC power distribution
On 2015-03-22 19:20:22
So chose a little over-size, it is happy to have been very firm.
It is using the wiring of the in-house power generation equipment.
On 2013-10-20 15:00:05
Kasuga Electric Works, Ltd. TC-60 terminal block
I bought as terminal block of the stand-alone solar power generation. Since the flow as the maximum 50A while the low-voltage, I was thinking with the things that do not heat generation.
The thickness of the conductive version There are quite thick sense of security about 2.6mm. Originally should flown more, it has been a slight excess grade?
Crimp terminal, you can use those of M5 ~ M6 specification of width 12.5mm. You can also tighten wound that it is single core wire, such as VVF.
It was cheap same manufacturer of the T-30 is also the candidate of the price, I want to recommend the TC-60 if more than a T-30,50A if up to 30A.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought