Rail Type Terminal-Block Tx Series TX300
- Package Qty.
- Ship pack of
- This product is manufactured in Japanese standards. Please check the specification before you order.
- Rated Insulation Voltage (V)
- Polycarbonate (terminal unit)
- Withstand Voltage
- 2500V, 1 minute
- Connectable Wire (mm2)
- Conformity Standard
- IS C2811 (terminal block for industry)
- Temperature rise
- 0 deg C or less (rise-in-heat value of electric conduction metal fittings)
- Ambient Temperature
- -20 to 55 deg C (however, no freezing or condensation)
- Rated Impulse Withstand Voltage (kV)
- Standard type
- Terminal Screws
- Compatible Rail Width (mm)
- 35-mm width DIN rail
- Relative Humidity
- 45 - 85%
- Maximum Current (A)
- Insulation Resistance (Mohm)
- 100 and above (between each live part, or between each live part and attachment metal plates)
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
4 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Remodeling of the control panel
On 2016-07-23 21:01:04
It seems screws are loose in some of the vibration in rugged construction.
Used as a terminal block mounted in the panel
On 2015-12-19 17:31:26
There is no problem in particular. Since I was using from the front ...
On 2015-02-19 13:06:52
Control panel production
On 2013-07-03 17:50:15
I was allowed to use anything without inconvenience.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought