Ml-1700 Relay Screwless Terminal Block ML-1700-A-10P
- Package Qty.
- Ship pack of
- This product is manufactured in Japanese standards. Please check the specification before you order.
- Number of Poles
- SL-TERMINAL BLOCK FOR RELAY
- Dimensions C (mm)
- Dimensions B (mm)
- Withstand Voltage
- AC2000V ( 1 minute)
- Recommended Compatible Tool
- minus driver (axial diameter phi3mm, edge width 2.6mm nominal 4.5x50mm)
- (main unit: end plates and operation parts) gray
- Availabel Electric Wire Range
- Single line: phi0.4 to 1.2mm (AWG26 to AWG16) and twist line: Above than 0.3 to 1.25mm2 (AWG22 to AWG16) and wire diameter phi0.18mm
- Dimensions A (mm)
- Terminal Pitch (mm)
- Insulation Resistance (Mohm)
- more than DC500V, 100
- Check holes available
- Standard Stripping Wire Length (mm)
- Dimensions E (mm)
- Dimensions D (mm)
- UL standards (field wiring compatability), CSA standard, TÜV standard (IEC60947-7-1)
- Material (insulator)
- Main unit: Nylon 66 (UL94V-0)
- Rated Compatible Wire
- Single line: phi1.2mm (AWG16) and twist line 1.25mm2 (AWG16)
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
6 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Relay of wiring, self-fire report
On 2017-04-18 15:54:16
Since it is a plug-in type, work efficiency has increased considerably. I do not take space, so I think I can use it in various places.
Used for wiring such as a signal line for the experiment.
On 2017-03-17 15:13:27
Spring force is also not too strong, and can be easily connected, is to remove a lot of experiments with it is very convenient.
And the microcomputer, used to connect the signal line
On 2017-03-10 09:25:31
Work efficiency at the time of mounting was up. It reduces also connection mistakes, seems to be mounted in peace
Circuit testing and implementation
On 2016-04-20 08:19:55
Since the processing of tools or wiring is not required is very opposite to the verification test of the circuit.
Also may is so very compact as well as the implementation part.
Used to simplify complex wiring.
On 2015-07-12 22:22:31
It is a relay terminal which is screwless and very user friendly.
Purchase for prototype
On 2014-07-10 18:46:44
With compact size, we were able to successfully combine the switchboards.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought