Ml-1700 Relay Screwless Terminal Block ML-1700-A-10P
- Package Qty.
- Ship pack of
- This product is manufactured in Japanese standards. Please check the specification before you order.
- Withstand Voltage
- AC2000V ( 1 minute)
- Dimensions A (mm)
- Terminal Pitch (mm)
- Insulation Resistance (Mohm)
- more than DC500V, 100
- Check holes available
- Standard Stripping Wire Length (mm)
- (main unit: end plates and operation parts) gray
- Availabel Electric Wire Range
- Single line: phi0.4 to 1.2mm (AWG26 to AWG16) and twist line: Above than 0.3 to 1.25mm2 (AWG22 to AWG16) and wire diameter phi0.18mm
- Recommended Compatible Tool
- minus driver (axial diameter phi3mm, edge width 2.6mm nominal 4.5x50mm)
- Dimensions E (mm)
- Dimensions D (mm)
- Number of Poles
- SL-TERMINAL BLOCK FOR RELAY
- Dimensions C (mm)
- Dimensions B (mm)
- Material (insulator)
- Main unit: Nylon 66 (UL94V-0)
- Rated Compatible Wire
- Single line: phi1.2mm (AWG16) and twist line 1.25mm2 (AWG16)
- UL standards (field wiring compatability), CSA standard, TÜV standard (IEC60947-7-1)
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
5 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Used for wiring such as a signal line for the experiment.
On 2017-03-17 15:13:27
Spring force is also not too strong, and can be easily connected, is to remove a lot of experiments with it is very convenient.
And the microcomputer, used to connect the signal line
On 2017-03-10 09:25:31
Work efficiency at the time of mounting was up. It reduces also connection mistakes, seems to be mounted in peace
Circuit testing and implementation
On 2016-04-20 08:19:55
Since the processing of tools or wiring is not required is very opposite to the verification test of the circuit.
Also may is so very compact as well as the implementation part.
Used to simplify complicated wiring.
On 2015-07-12 22:22:31
Very easy to use with a screw-less it is a good relay terminal.
Purchased for trial
On 2014-07-10 18:46:44
In a compact size, we were able to put together well the switchboard.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought