Silicon Rubber Heater SBH2147
- Package Qty.
- Ship pack of
- Lead Length (mm)
- Continuous Use Temperature (deg C)
- Capacity (W)
- Length (mm)
- Heating Element
- Nickel - chromium-based metal heating element
- Please use on even surface of the object to be heated. Adhered or close contact with the entire surface. No pressure on lead wire extraction part.
- Maximum Temperature (Degree C)
- Voltage (V)
- Width (mm)
- Lead Wire
- Silicone rubber insulated glass braided wire (Ni conductor)
- The insulation protects the heating element with a silicone rubber reinforced with glass cloth
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
5 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
For the heating of hot melt
On 2017-02-08 14:52:33
In the description of the home page, although it was the contents that it can be used processed to
Instructions that are enclosed with the product, can not be processing of content (such as drilling)
It has become a situation that can not be used for
This time, were carried out the procedure of returned goods
On 2017-02-06 12:36:29
Thermostat combination, in good operating in the current trial operation in 90W, but considered in the 30W the time of purchase, I think that it was good at 90W.
Bending of the wooden board at the time of musical instrument production
On 2017-01-05 22:32:09
There is no problem with the product itself, but it is a small variation of size. And we'd appreciate it if you could be dealing with custom size.
Kept warm varnish cans at the temperature of use
On 2016-10-18 10:25:26
Thin we used RTV45 to Paste, and not painted in uniform will appear uneven in temperature it requires careful work since.
It uses as an internal heater thermostat
On 2016-02-01 18:46:23
Place that was looking for a replacement part is broken heater thermostat, I found this product.
Speaking greed, at that size, is the place I want is 50 ~ 60W
We have now successfully running
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought