Hand Megaphone II AHM-102
- Package Qty.
- Ship pack of
- Effective Distance (m)
- (By the use situation, there is a case where effective distance is different) 80 - 70
- Battery life (hours)
- Alkaline battery (continuous use) / about 18
- Dimension (cm)
- Length 11 21.6x grip portion length diameter 13.8x
- Weight (g)
- (Including battery strap) 520
- Emergency siren, shoulder belt with folding handle
- Four single two type batteries (not included)
- Noise Level (dB)
- 115 (5m)
- Maximum Output (W)
- ABS resin
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
5 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Used as a disaster prevention equipment
On 2015-09-15 14:50:43
There was little sense of weight, played a decent role he wanted
Used for security of events
On 2014-08-15 14:26:42
Audio was smaller than I imagined
Emergency transmission at press work site
On 2014-06-25 10:07:04
It is light and easy to hold, the sound of the siren resonates well, it is useful because it can be heard even on a noisy scene.
Use at ground
On 2013-05-01 09:05:06
Switch is sliding type There is no complaint if push type switch is attached to hand grip handling. It's good as the price is cheap.
Educational site etc.
On 2008-12-18 02:25:38
I was impressed with the noise value (dB): 115 (5 m).
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought