Impact Wrench WR16SA
- Package Qty.
- Ship pack of
- Square Drive Dimensions (mm)
- Number of Blows (min-1 [times/min])
- Maximum Tightening Torque (N m)
- (When the M16 F10T) 360 [36.7kgf m]
- Clamping Capability (Ordinary Bolt)
- M12 - M22
- Revolution (min-1[r.p.m])
- Power (V)
- Single-phase 100
- Weight (ｋg)
- Unit Dimensions (Length x Height)(mm)
- Carbon Brush Number (low 2 digits)
- Tightening Capacity (High-Strength Bolts)
- M12 - M16
- Cord Length (m)
- Power Consumption (W)
- Current (A)
- Hexagon socket 19mm (O-ring, with pin) case
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
1 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
We are using a bolt tightening such as field work.
On 2007-11-22 09:43:40
Appearance, it can be used without all the ease of use and the like change, but only used for one week, I have broken plug socket.
Warranty without any, was penny-wise and pound-foolish.