Armature bearing plastic ABU-3262
- Package Qty.
- Ship pack of
- 2015 Trusco Published Pages
- 2 0943
- Weight (g)
- 890, 890
- Compatible Range
- Bearing: outer diameter phi. 32 over 62, the inner diameter phi. 10 or more (No.6201 over 6305), Bearing: Outside-diameter phi32-62. inside diameter above phi10 (No.6201-6305)
- Pull-out work of the bearing.
- 2014 TRUSCO Published Page
- TRUSCO Part Number
- 373-0301, 373-0301
- It will apply to the majority of mini over large vehicles. Since the claw tip is thin narrow gap also OK. If the narrow gap can be used across the claw back in the vice. If the wide gap in co-rotation prevention can be prevented from rotating in such Monk, Mini -. Applies to most of the large car narrow gap is OK claw tip is so thin. And can use it across in a vise back of Crow If you narrow gap. Both around prevention, can be non-rotating, etc. monkey wrench to the hanger part if it is wide.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
1 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Used when removing bearings, gears, etc. from the shaft
On 2015-08-17 11:27:34
Work pattern I used a variety of poolers, but this is the best. Even if the gap is narrow, it firmly sticks. This time, it got broken trying to get rusty gear to rash, but since I have used more than 20 cases everyday for nearly 10 years enough, it is enough. It is user-friendly and strong. I will buy the same one again if it breaks someday.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought