- Package Qty.
- Ship pack of
- Yield Point (N/mm2)
- 410 (one case)
- Elongation (%)
- 32 (one case)
- Class Certification: NK, AB, LR, NV, BV
- Stick Length (mm)
- Use of excessive current will, besides lowering the X‐rays performance, increase spatter, undercutting occurs, slag covering becomes bad, etc leading to deterioration in workability, so please keep to an appropriate current range.
When it absorbs too much moisture, besides the deterioration of workability, pits occur, so please dry at 70-100 degrees for 30-60 minutes.
Under high temperature drying and drying for a long time, even when there is no transformation in the appearance, penetration reduces and X rays performance lowers, these lead to rod burning. Avoid it.
When welding medium and thick boards please choose a suitable preheat and path temperature.
- Current Range (A)
- (TatsuMuko, upward) 50-100 (downward), 50-90
- Tensile Strength (N/mm2)
- 460 (one case)
- Absorbed Amount
- 120J / energy (one case)
- Bo-taniro: white
- Rod Diameter (phi mm)
- Welding of important structures which use mild steel such as shipbuilding, vehicles, buildings, bridges, etc.
- No. 1533782 discloses A5.1, E6013 applicable patent: JIS: Z3211, D4303AWS