Helmet FnII-1F FN-1F
- Package Qty.
- Ship pack of
- This product is manufactured in Japanese standards. Please check the specification before you order.
- Impact Absorption Liner (Polystyrene Foam)
- Outer Dimensions (Length L x Width W x Height H) (mm)
- ABS resin
- For protection from falling of flying objects, for protection from falling, and for electricity.
- One-touch type chin strap
- Weight (g)
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
2 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
On 2013-02-13 18:27:55
It's easy to make adjustments with one touch.
Mainly used for electrical work, construction work and for field supervision.
On 2010-05-17 11:04:39
There is no vent in the cap body because it is also for electric construction, but there is some space at the liner etc, so there was no discomfort like steak unless the outside air was high. Even in the rain, other than the brim in the front is wrapped in a U shape, I think that water does not drip around the neck. In the American type helmet, this was the lightest on the catalog. Because it is a latch type that can not fix the liner adjustment of the back of the head, it is a bit inconvenient to adjust the length for fitting and hitting each time.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought